- Corporations Lawyer seeking a change
- Flexibility and work/life balance
CCH Australia is a member of international publishing house Wolters Kluwer and is Australia's leading B2B publisher, positioned at the forefront of professional publishing and software delivery.
CCH Australia is seeking a corporations lawyer interested in applying their experience and writing skills to a non-practicing role for their highly qualified editorial team.
As Writer/Editor, you will responsible for a range of corporations law. Key aspects of the role include:
- Writing in-depth commentary and articles for our key products in the corporations law area
- Managing and editing products
- Selecting and managing contributing writers
- Contributing ideas and specialist information to identify market opportunities
The position requires superior writing, analytical and communication skills and a high level of conceptual thinking. You will have a proven track record in legal practice and a desire to work autonomously in a flexible and challenging professional environment.
Location - North Ryde, Sydney
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and should be received by 2 June 2006